The responsible party for the collection, processing and usage of your personal data is:
Adelheid Maria Klein
Stoffen, Frauenwies 1
Telefon: +49 8196 850 99 88
E-Mail: wolke7 @ daskleinparadies.de (Attn.: Remove spaces before and after the @ character manually!)
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided above.
- Information about your data stored and a out their processing
- Correction of incorrect personal data
- Deletion of your data stored
- Restriction of data processing if we are not allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations
- Objection against the processing of your data and, If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future
You can complain to the supervisory authority responsible for you at any time. Your responsible supervisory authority depends on the federal state of your residence, your work or the assumed violation.
Purposes of data processing by the data controller and third parties
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned above. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this
- the processing is necessary to process a contract with you
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation
- the processing is necessary to fulfil legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not passing on your data
Collection of general information when you visit our websitetype of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider, etc. This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal data you may provide and thus does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about a specific person.
This information is technically necessary for the correct delivery of content requested by you from websites and is mandatory when using the Internet. In particular, they are processed for the following purposes:
- Ensuring trouble-free access of the website
- Ensuring the smooth use of our website
- Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as for other administrative purposes
- statistical evaluation in order to be able to optimise our Internet presence and our offers
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest in the above-mentioned purposes of data collection. We do not use your data to draw conclusions about your person. Recipients of the data are only the responsible body and, if applicable, the contract processor.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us in order to optimise our website and the technology behind it.
Provision of commercial services
In order to provide services subject to a charge, we will request additional data, such as payment details, in order to be able to execute your order. We store this data in our systems until the legal retention periods have expired.
On our website we offer you the possibility to contact us by e-mail and/or via a contact form. In this case, the information provided by the user will be stored for the purpose of processing his contact. The data will not be passed on to third parties. A comparison of the data collected in this way with data that may be collected by other components of our site also does not take place.
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always corresponds to the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. Your next visit will then be subject to the new data protection declaration.
Questions to the Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organisation directly.
The data protection declaration was created with the help of text modules of the data protection declaration generator of activeMind AG and the model data protection declaration of the law firm Weiß & Partner.